24 December 2012

A place where I call it as school


MAKTAB RENDAH SAINS MARA KUALA BERANG, HULU TERENGGANU
(Mara Junior Science Collage)

Q-BER

 I never heard about this place before in my life till the time when I saw the name of this place in the form that I need to full fill it out for further my studies as MRSM student in last 4 years ago.

Back to the year of 2008

And here was the beginning of my journey as a student form 1 of MJSC Q-ber
culture shock ?? thats is a normal things for new student and same goes with me ...... T_T ......
From this palace, I meet a lot of new people that's had create a such thousands of wonderful memorise 
From this place too, I had learn such a million of new things. 
since  that I began to understand what the meaning of Friendship, Mutual understanding?, Homeroom(adoptive families) , love (maybe) ,well-mannered  ,Responsibility and many more..

A new world . As a teenagers . different than others .


a scenery from the highest building in the school
but... as the time passes . so fast . as I'm going to be a senior next year!!!
huhuh... wish me luck 
Thank you Allah 4 sending me here